Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Facebook Facebook Google+ NIHE accused of abandoning Derry project in favour of Ballymena Google+ Twitter A Derry councillor is claiming that a window replacement scheme in Carnhill has been postponed in order to facilitate a similar scheme in Ballymena.Cllr Tony Hassan says the Housing Executive embarked on a long awaited scheme to replace windows in the Carnhill area last month, but work stopped after around three or four homes were completed.After discussions with the Housing Executive, he says he was told this was to allow the contractor carry out a similar scheme in Ballymena.Cllr Hasson says this is unacceptable…………Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/thasswindows.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. Pinterest Pinterest Homepage BannerNews By News Highland – February 11, 2015 Twitter WhatsApp Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Previous articleMuldoon & Stapleton to start against France with Norris on the benchNext articleChloe Magee helps Ireland to Belgium victory News Highland 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic WhatsApp Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal
7 in Donegal make settlements with Revenue worth 800 thousand euro
Anne Marie Ward and Hugh Green to share Donegal Person of the Year 2012…
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.